Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Wedding Album!

The Wedding Album is finally finished, and I LOVE it! Here are a few pages I ripped off the photographers website (shh!) sorry about the copyright symbol in the middle of every picture, but you get the idea! I made Luke watch our wedding video again the other night (Don't judge me - I watch it all the time! ha ha!) and we were a little sad that it was all over. So, the album came at a perfect time! I can't believe we have been for 6 months already!!










5 comments:

  1. So so cute!!! I want to come see the real thing and watch your movie! We seriously need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenz LOVE your pictures. And don't worry I still watch my wedding video & it has been 6 1/2 yrs : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your blog on Cloee's!
    You guys are so cute, I love all of your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Kenz!!! I just found your blog on Kylee's. Love your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete