Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why I SUCK at updating!

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know what you're all thinking, but I have a good excuse ... My camera decided it wanted to die on me and I can't post without pictures! But thanks to my cousin Ashley who posted this picture on Facebook we now have an update! So this will have to do until I can find my charger! But don't worry the really good updates are coming :)


This picture was taken at Jeremy and Ashley Alvords baby blessing a couple weeks ago. They just had a darling little baby girl. Congrats guys!






More to come ....













5 comments:

  1. you better not be lying ha ha just kidding but I really can't wait for the updates....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Colohan updates... get em going Kenz... we don't get daily updates over here anymore, remember??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute picture oh and i beter see a lot more updates soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Ha...it's a good thing we see you a lot so we don't have to wonder if you're still alive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture!

    I still need to bring your gift by... I'm such a bad friend!

    ReplyDelete